Monday, March 16, 2015

A Productive Weekend

Hello, hello, hello! Somebody did her homework this weekend. ME!
That don't-be-a-coward persona resurfaced sometime Saturday evening. She had to (or it would be a disgrace to the blogworld if she didn't... yeah right ;)
Stitched more dark brown and black. I hope you can see them on the fabric, it's the hair and part of the neckline. I had to do her during daytime though, coz I keep miscalculating the squares with all the 3/4 stitch going on. I'm blaming the lights:)
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Oh This is coming along nicely! I so love those colours. A VERY productive weekend :) I hate doing those 3/4 stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Must be a chore on the black fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks beautiful! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! So much progress :) You must have a turbo on your needle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! Well done for stitching black on black. It's looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good, love how's it's coming along

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a very big project and you made some great progress on it.

    ReplyDelete