Thursday, August 13, 2015

Be the One WIP

Hello dear friends. I already did the skin parts and some backstitching on Abby Angel:
Once I finish the backstitch I'm going to frame this and Ziggy right away. Next week we will be driving all of Big niece' stuff to the dorm. Brother-in-law just had a rotator cuff surgery so he'll stay with little niece at home. It will be sis, big niece and yours truly traveling 6hrs to Gainesville in her car. After that, sis and I go on a bus ride back. I'll definitely bring along some of my stitching, ssshhh...
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Cute stitching!! You travel a lot. I am always lazy to go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this beautiful chart , looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good choice for your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute design :). You picked a great fabric color as it sets her off so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching looks great Gominam. Have a safe and fun trip.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching! Wishing your family speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she looks really sweet:) I'm sure she'll be treasured! Enjoy your roadtrip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful stitching! have a wonderful and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done. Have a safe trip taking big niece off to college.

    ReplyDelete