Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Branch WIP

Hello dear bloggers. Just dropping by for a quick post on The Branch:
I finished the main part of this chart, the branch, wheeee!

 Isn't that one eerie-looking branch? For some weird reason I'm enjoying stitching this more than Happy Day (or maybe because of the deadline, haha). OK, I'll tell you the truth. As you know my Happy Day is a kit from China. The colors are wonderful, but I've noticed that the floss was a bit rough than the DMC sold here. So I had to use my thread conditioner and I'm just not in the mood to keep waxing my thread right now (I usually stitch at night on workdays). So that's it, worry not, I'll get back to it because I really find it so cute:)
Thanks for visiting. Happy stitching!

7 comments:

  1. The branch looks great:)) You will have such fun adding all the other little bits and bobs around it:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new start , can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on your new start - this is going to look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete