Sunday, November 22, 2015

Giving in

Hello again dear friends.
"Another" promising start. I have every good intention for picking this one up (to the detriment of Happy Day
=>_<=
16 ct. seems to be ruling my stitching universe right now. I have leftover aida from Contented Cat, a little piece, fitting for a small sampler. So, by every good intention I mean using up that scrap and...semi-fulfilling(?) one of my 2015 Goals. Remember goal #1? I know you wouldn't, haha. Okay, I've checked that off long time ago, I did an alphabet sampler already. But I was supposed to get something with sheep (because it's the "Year of the Sheep"... I don't know whose insane idea came up with it...oops, that was me!)
It's Hope and Comfort sampler from Feb. 2010 issue of Cross Country Stitching (again). At 16 ct. it only measures 4 x 6 inches, just the size of a photograph. I think it isn't all bad since it's small, I can easily go back to the other ones. As I've read from others, there's no such thing as having too many WIPs, hmm.
And because there's no way I can finish a Thanksgiving piece, I'm just looking on the net on this theme for next year.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Great new start and it really looks very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new start. I agree you can't have too many WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start but boo putting away Happy Days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL No there isn't such thing as tooooo many WIPs; just don't let your pile get to high (of that is possible) so that something gets lost at the bottom. Looking forward to seeing your sheep.

    ReplyDelete