Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Contented Cat Finish

Hello dear friends.
I have continued my backstitch journey this week in pursuit of getting WIPs done before 2015 comes to a close. 

Without further ado...
 Contented Cat
from Cross Country Stitching, Spring 2002 Special Issue
16ct. Natural Aida
Love the words on this one:)
I can finally use the frame I bought for a bargain, but before anything else, I made a commitment to finish Happy Day and Reindeer Games first. I would probably frame Cat and Mini Sampler this weekend, that is if I can keep up with my stitching schedule. I'll be off from work tomorrow but have a morning appointment with the primary doctor regarding my stress test results, hope I aced it!
Okay, I'm taking cat's wise words- be content...
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your latest finish!! Looks like a really happy cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Congrats! Looks beautiful! I agree with loving the saying too. It's important to be happy more. Good luck with your results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Yes, excellent words to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little finish. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your test results are good! Your Contented Cat looks great, congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely design and I agree that the sentiment is very true. Who could not be content when stitching?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the cute finish!! :) Lovely saying too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats great job! I'm glad you pointed the words out I hadn't even noticed them! It's a great saying good luck on your test results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish! Such a sweet piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so cute! Congrats on another beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete