Monday, August 15, 2016

Sampler update

Hello blog friends.
My rotation is working out for me so far (there's only 3!). I'm back with my "We Thank Thee" Sampler progress:
 
This time I worked on the opposite end.
 
Tomorrow I shall embark on another journey to Gainesville, FL. Yes, it's time again to drop off Big Niece back to college. My sister, Little niece and I are tagging along as dorm-cleaning brigade. I'm leaning towards the "Record" for travel stitching, but I also want to put in more on Prairie Stars, it's just too cute! I'll decide on it at the last minute...

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

14 comments:

  1. Nice progress. When you continue on this pace you will get this done very soon.
    Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress. Have a fun and safe trip tomorrow.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Probably can't pass up that opportunity for stitching time on the Record in daylight!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful progress. Have a safe delivery trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with the big cleaning and keep up the good stitching work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it's definitely back-to-school time here in the U.S.! Have fun getting your niece settled into the dorm.
    Nice progress on We Thank Thee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the font on this one. I am wondering if I could chart a saying relevant to me with it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress!! Your niece is lucky to have a creative cleaning team:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made good progress with this one! I just love that border. Have fun dropping off Big Niece at college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is a gorgeous piece! Love your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this piece - great progress :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lettering style! Enjoy the cleaning:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the lettering style! Enjoy the cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Niche Blog Comment

    ReplyDelete