Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 in stitches

Hello blog friends! 
Apologies for the absence, been so busy (and tired!) lately. I hope you and your family are all having fun this holiday season and what's left of it. 
In the tradition of yearend reports (which in my case has been two years - 2014, 2015. Wow, I've been blogging two years now!), here's my year in stitching... (you can click on the title to see the complete details/closeups/finish post):


Mischief-making Reindeer
And my carryovers for the new year:
 Sea Life
Read Between The Lines
 
 Houses of Peace
 Spells' Store
...and my WIPs of shame (carryovers from 2015 that never made it to the stitching spot this year, boohoo...)
 Petal Fairy
Summer Fragrance
Overall I think I did good this year, save for those last two pictures...
I still haven't organized the haul I got for Christmas. Thankfully, I already received sampler charts I ordered (1.5 months and 2 emails after).
A Blessed New Year to You. May 2017 be a great year for us all.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

16 comments:

  1. Love all of your stitching Gominam.

    Happy New Year,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved seeing it all again! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really well with your finishes - such beautiful pieces.

    Wishing you a very happy, very stitchy 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching, best wishes in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year you've had! I do hope you'll finish those last two soon. They both look so close to a finish!
    Wishing you a happy ewe year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to you and wish you lots of stitching this year and the years ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful stitching for the year. I particularly love Mischief Making Rudolf, he is SO cute. Can't wait to see what you stitch this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching! I've really enjoyed cheering you along. I look forward to what you work on this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work. You have finished some beautiful designs this year and only 2 neglected WIPs. Not bad!
    I did spot the common denominator in almost all of them - lettering! There are only a couple which don't make a feature of the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your finishes. I may have to put Begin on my ginormous wishlist ;) I look forward to seeing the progress on some of those carry overs in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these year end wrap-ups. Wasn't it great to see how many finishes you had last year? Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year you made great progress! So many lovely finishes :) And your "shame" pieces look very close to being done too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! All that in one year! Congrats and I'm excited to see what you have in store for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I miss this lovely post?? Your stitching is all beautiful and it is lovely to see it all together in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these year end wrap-ups. Wasn't it great to see how many finishes you had last year? Very impressive.

    ผลบอลเมื่อ

    ReplyDelete