Sunday, December 18, 2016

WIP update

Hello blog friends. 
Just a quick update on two WIPs:
The Christmas one I started a week ago:
 Not done with all the reds yet, but since it's almost Christmas I have to add some green:
Houses of Peace
Cross Country Stitching Magazine
14ct black aida
 This is how it will look like, hopefully by first quarter of next year😅
And here's Read Between the Lines:
 Focused on the bottom portion:
I got one more which will be finished by today, but that I have to wait a specific day to post about. No progress on SeaLife, may take it up next weekend. I just emailed the supplier again for charts ordered first week of November, which they responded will be mailed last Monday but no tracking given. So I guess no Christmas haul til after the season?
I guess everyone's been busy. And we just had our department Christmas party yesterday too. Had fun. Then it's back to work tomorrow. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. 

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress on both pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the red bursts off the fabric, it's so bright and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress on both. Hope you get your supplies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. House of Peace is already looking great, lovely colours on the black fabric. And some great motifs added to Read Between the Lines.
    I hope that your order will be coming in before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both lovely projects.
    Wishing you a Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to see you are stitching Houses of Peace on black fabric, it is going to look superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look great. You made great progress and House of Peace is really coming along! Have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful progress on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol just realized I basically repeated Katie. Still true though!

    ReplyDelete